[Cocotb] The future of Cocotb

Tomasz Hemperek themperek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:26:21 CEST 2018

Dear Chris at.al.

Thank you for your email. This is great news.

I can definitely help with packaging/CI and testing. I will try to
contribute soon.

Few comments:
- Since the project is bit larger should we use gitflow for development?
https://datasift.github.io/gitflow/IntroducingGitFlow.html
- We could introduce the rule that 2 maintainers have to review the the PR
for acceptance (especially for features) for small bug fixes 1 would be
enough?
- Make regular releases (some planning needed).

I could organize a teleconference to discuss things if you find it useful.

Best Regards,
Tomek