[Cocotb] Orconf 2018 - An(other) Introduction to Cocotb

Jeremy Herbert jeremy.006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:01:41 CEST 2018

This is very neat, thank you! I’d like to try and add more helpful
documentation/tutorials for beginners (both beginners of cocotb, and
beginners of digital logic). Hopefully once the other stuff to do with pull
requests, etc gets sorted then I can write some. I teach at university, and
it would be good to get some of my students on to learning and using this.

Thanks,
Jeremy