[cocotb] [Cocotb] Unit testing with cocotb (cocotb-test)

Tomasz Hemperek themperek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:28:04 CEST 2019

Dear All,

New version on cocotb-test is available (
https://github.com/themperek/cocotb-test),

Mayor changes:
- libraries are compiled once during setup phase (can be distributed as
part of package/weel)
- makefile compatibility flow (allow use cocotb Makefiles and to run with
cocotb-test)
- recompilation based on dependency timestamps for Icarus
- pytest-xdist working for Icarus (with cocotb patch)

Feedback highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tomek