[Librecores Discussion] Starting point for a simple ASIC SoC

Olof Kindgren olof.kindgren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:26:37 CEST 2016

Hi Davide,

Thanks for the explanations and your offer to help out.

I realized now that I forgot to mention one important aspect of the
project. It's a research project with ties to commercial companies, so
I'm not sure how much I can share about the project itself, but I'll
let you know when I know what I can share. Also, I'm not sure I even
understand the analog parts to be honest. :) The relevant info I have
is that we will be using 130nm BiCMOS. Would the usage or the process
be a problem if I would want to base it on Pulp(ino)?

//Olof