[Librecores Discussion] [GSoC2017] Updates on EDSAC Museum on FPGA project

Hatim Kanchwala hatim at hatimak.me
Fri Jun 9 13:04:56 CEST 2017

Hello all,

The GSoC Community Bonding Period came to an end and it has been over a week since the Coding Period commenced. I am pleased to share updates on my work at http://hatimak.me/notes/gsoc-community-bonding. I also post short updates on Twitter (@ihatimk) regarding my progress.

I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to reply to my request and share their recommendations (https://lists.librecores.org/pipermail/discussion/2017-May/000351.html). I learned more about coding styles than I did in my one semester at University when I took a VLSI course.

I will consolidate all those recommendations in a blog post so maybe that addresses Philipp’s idea of documenting the suggestions from that thread.

Have a nice day!
Hatim

--
https://hatimak.me