[Librecores Discussion] Interested to work on FuseSoC Generators

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan at wallentowitz.de
Mon Mar 27 15:43:32 CEST 2017

Hi Dipayan,

sorry for the delayed reply. I think I may be able to answer your
question: The sentence describes i) the definition and implementation of
a generator and ii) the usage/interface of generators from other cores.
For example there may be i) a bus generator and ii) the enclosing SoC
that instantiate/calls that generator.

Cheers,
Stefan