[Librecores Discussion] [Urgent] Google Summer of Code 2017 - (Open Source Allure Test Report Adapter for UVM)

Martin d'Anjou martin.danjou14 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:33:50 CEST 2017

Hello Shardul,

Yes, there is still time to discuss and apply. I notice that I am in the
same time zone as you, Eastern Time North America.

Due to the limited time left, I suggest we discuss your approach as
early as possible. Are you available at 8am on March 30 for a google
hangout?

My other openings are:
March 30: 8am to noon, and 4pm to 6:30pm
March 31: only between 6pm and 8pm
April 1 and 2: 8am to noon, 1pm to 9pm

Please let me know. Thanks.

Best Regards,