[Librecores Discussion] 6 projects in Google Summer of Code 2017

Hatim Kanchwala hatim at hatimak.me
Fri May 5 13:34:03 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

It is a distinguished opportunity to be working and learning with FOSSi
this summer. Congratulations to all the selected students and good luck
for the coming months.

I'd like to formally introduce myself to the community. I am Hatim
Kanchwala, an undergraduate student pursuing Bachelors in Electrical
Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Patna (India). I will
be working with Jeremy Bennett, my mentor, to recreate EDSAC on an FPGA.
If you'd like to read the abstract of the project, please check here
(https://goo.gl/MsQ1kC), or here (https://goo.gl/3q0uKa) for the
detailed proposal.

I hope to interact more with the community and other GSoC students in
the coming months, and have a nice learning experience.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity! :)

Regards,
Hatim