[Librecores Discussion] 6 projects in Google Summer of Code 2017

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan at wallentowitz.de
Sat May 6 16:46:25 CEST 2017

On 06.05.2017 16:41, Martin d'Anjou wrote:

> Can you or Stefan please explain the relationship between librecores and
> yosys with regards to this GSoC project?

We are friends and strongly support Clifford's work.

About the mailing lists, what do people think? I know there are many
people following this mailing list, but not much activity mostly. I
suppose people would be nagged by lengthy 1-on-1 discussions about
implementation details. Maybe gitter or so would be better suited.

Cheers,
Stefan