[Librecores Discussion] "A plan for open source software maintainers"

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan at wallentowitz.de
Thu May 11 11:44:58 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

today I found this rather interesting article at HN [1] and I was
wondering what people think about it in our community?

http://www.daemonology.net/blog/2017-05-11-plan-for-foss-maintainers.html

Our community is smaller and a bit different from software, but I find
the observations and idea quite interesting. In the HN discussion there
are some good opinions about it, too. At FOSSi Foundation we have
discussed code bounties etc. for LibreCores projects too and I more see
it as a "future work", but I would be really curious to get some
opinions from our community.

Cheers,
Stefan

[1] https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14313804