[Librecores Discussion] How to update README and LICENSE text

Philipp Wagner lists at philipp-wagner.com
Wed May 17 10:53:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

thanks for your feedback, which comes indeed at a very good time, as
I've just deployed the relevant code.

To automatically update the project information at every push, please
register the URL https://www.librecores.org/taichi-ishitani/rggen/update
as push hook in github. You can do this by
- visiting your project on github
- click on Settings
- click on Webhooks
- click on Add webhook
- Enter https://www.librecores.org/taichi-ishitani/rggen/update as
"Payload URL", set Content-Type to "application/json"  and leave all
other fields with their default values. (No secret is needed).
- Click on "Add webhook"

Now on every push the README, LICENSE and other content on LibreCores
gets updated automatically.

To manually trigger an update, just call
https://www.librecores.org/taichi-ishitani/rggen/update directly in your
browser.

As a side note, for newly created projects we add this webhook
automatically.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.