[Librecores Discussion] GSoC status report week 2 and week 3

Sandip Bhuyan sandipbhuyan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:30:23 CEST 2018

*What did I do during these weeks?Week 2 :IntroductionDuring my 2nd week of
GSoC, I was working on Specifying classifications for a project. This
feature aims to insert classifications for a project. Each classification
may contain a set of categories dependent on each other and the parent and
child categories are separated by a ':: ' . A user can specify as many
numbers of categories for his project. Pointing Issues
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/233
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/233>,
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/231
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/231>,
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/230
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/230>   Task CompletedI
have submitted a pull request
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/236
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/236> for the
implementation of this feature it contains> UI For insert classification>
Insert classification in the Week 3 :Last week I have worked on three
features including > deletion of project classification> Updation of a
project classification> Representation of project classificationThe above
three are the basic feature of my project which helps a user to manage the
content of a project. A user can modify a specific classification and at
the same time, he can delete it. Pointing
Issueshttps://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/238
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/238>,
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/233
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/233>,
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/231
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/231>,
https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/230
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/issues/230>Pull Requests : >
Delete classification
(https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/239
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/239>)> Update project
classification (https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/240
<https://github.com/librecores/librecores-web/pull/240>)What’s NextThis
week I will be working on resolving the issues related to the above pull
requests.*
Cheers
Sandip Bhuyan