[Librecores Discussion] working on Librecores.org

Aquib Baig aquibbaig97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:19:14 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

This is Aquib Baig from Bhubaneswar, India. I am a third year student of
Computer Science and Engineering. I am well versed in PHP and JavaScipt.
I work in Symfony framework for PHP and I work in MERN(Mongo, Express,
React, Nodejs) stack for Javascript. Also I have worked in Open Source
organisation called Madlabs where we developed mevn-cli which is a command
line interface for creating and deploying apps in Mongo, Express, Vue and
Nodejs stack. With about 3-4 years of experience, I want to be a
contributor to the FOSSi community. I am interested in working with Fossi
Foundation this summer in Google Summer of Code. I have a few ideas in mind
while talking with Phillip Wagner(Mentor) and I have mostly thinking to
work on User Feedback and User Notification system. While these two ideas
are not extensive enough for a three month long coding period, I would very
much like a few suggestions on what we would majorly like to do to extend
Librecores.org in this summer of code.
Regards,
Aquib Baig