[Librecores Discussion] Extending Librecores.org

Aquib Baig aquibbaig97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:26:33 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

This is Aquib Baig from Bhubaneswar, India. I am a third year student of Computer Science and Engineering. I am well versed in PHP and JavaScipt.
I work in Symfony framework for PHP and I work in MERN(Mongo, Express, React, Nodejs) stack for Javascript. Also I have worked in Open Source organisation called Madlabs where we developed mevn-cli which is a command line interface for creating and deploying apps in Mongo, Express, Vue and Nodejs stack. With about 3-4 years of experience, I want to be a contributor to the FOSSi community. I am interested in working with Fossi Foundation this summer in Google Summer of Code. I have a few ideas in mind while talking with Phillip Wagner(Mentor) and I have mostly thinking to work on User Feedback and User Notification system. While these two ideas are not extensive enough for a three month long coding period, I would very much like a few suggestions on what we would majorly like to do to extend Librecores.org in this summer of code.
Regards,
Aquib Baig