[Librecores Discussion] wishbone evolution

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan at fossi-foundation.org
Fri Oct 18 13:10:21 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

Tristan and I have converted the Wishbone spec into a more
editor-friendly format (rst). Tristan has thankfully already reviewed
the document and you can find the current release candidate for the 3.1
in the github repository:

https://github.com/fossi-foundation/wishbone

Please suggest changes via PRs in the next three weeks. You can also
create a placeholder PR and fill it later to raise a concern or feature.
Generic discussion should probably be on this mailing list.

You can find HTML and PDF of the release candidate here:
https://wishbone-interconnect.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

I would love to have supporting material released along the new spec,
like formal models, updated cocotb models, standard bus bridges etc.
Contributions are highly welcome!

Best,
Stefan
--