[Librecores Discussion] FOSS and proprietary FPGA verification as a service

Christian Svensson christian at cmd.nu
Wed Aug 26 14:30:03 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks Philipp and Jean.

It's not the state I hoped for but you seem to be considering it in a
good way. I have nothing else to add - if this was an infrastructure
issue, as in machines to run the simulations on etc. I would be able
to offer hardware and possibly cheap hosting, but sadly it seems we
are currently stuck on the license issue.

I will reach out to you Philipp in private, I would love to learn more
about what vendors can offer - if nothing else to know what ballpark
they have in mind.

Thanks,