[Librecores Discussion] Application to get involved in any current going projects

KAMSALA SREEHARI harikamsala at live.com
Wed Jan 6 05:44:29 CET 2021

Hello Sir,

I completed my masters in VLSI Design from NIT, Nagpur. I'm interested to work with your projects. I've good knowledge in Digital and Analog CMOS Designs. As a part of SMDP Program I've hands on experience on RTL Design, Analog Design, Physical Design and Physical Verification for a year. As a part of curriculum, I designed Layouts for 3 years. I am attaching my resume along with this mail. Please consider it.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamsala Sreehari,
Ph No: 7981801846<tel:+17981801846>,
M. Tech, VLSI Design,