[Embench] Benchmark question

Roger Shepherd roger.shepherd at chipless.eu
Thu May 21 17:50:05 CEST 2020

Dave,

Yes! I think getting some of the BDTI benchmarks would be great, especially if they retain some BDTI branding/copyright. When I last worked on DSPs, BDTI’s benchmarks had a very high reputation (partly because BDTI had results for a wide range of DSPs and processors).

Which makes me think, part of the utility of a benchmark suite comes from having results from a large number of processors/platforms. Perhaps we could actively address getting a wider set of results for Embench? Maybe a topic for our next call?

Roher