[Embench] Fwd: "Embench"ing open source FPGA soft cores

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Sun Oct 18 18:10:47 CEST 2020

On 15/10/2020 04:57, David Patterson wrote:
> Anyone want to comment on this?

Hi Dave,

This is very interesting.

I have hacked together my own scripts for running lots of Embench
benchmarks over the last year. This looks to do it in a much more
organized way, so might be a useful contribution to the work of Embench.

Very interesting to see they have results for OpenRISC (mor1kx core),
POWER (microwatt) and lm32, which broadens the range of platforms
substantially.

I'll ping Tim an email and see if he can join our meeting tomorrow -
unfortunately rather last minute, so will depend on whether he looks
at his email at a weekend or early in the morning.

Email: jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com