[Embench] Agenda for Embench meeting on 19 April 2021

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Fri Apr 16 19:04:07 CEST 2021

Hi all,

The draft agenda for Monday's meeting is now on GitHub:

https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2021/2021-04-19-agenda.md

If you would like anything added to the agenda please send it to me
either directly or as a pull request.

I realize I forgot to send out the minutes from the previous meetings

https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2021/2021-03-15-minutes.md

I've also uploaded the PDF of Alexander Tessarolo's presentation.

We have a Zoom link which includes a password. This avoids the
inconvenience of a waiting room.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81535560831?pwd=a3dwUW5ncld5Wk5EM1ZkRmdxck9aUT09

I look forward to seeing you all on Monday.

Email: jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com