[Embench] Notes from Embench meeting of 19 July 2021

Ofer Shinaar Ofer.Shinaar at wdc.com
Sun Aug 15 17:00:37 CEST 2021

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for updating the MM.
I have a question regarding "Reviewed, 5 issues to review"<https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2021/2021-07-19-minutes.md#actions-from-previous-meeting>, did you have a chance to discuss it at the last meeting?
We did not see any issues opened/pending or comments on the PR itself.
Do we plan to open new issues for tracking?

Thanks,
Ofer