[Embench] WD code size test cases to Embench

Nidal Faour Nidal.Faour at wdc.com
Sun Mar 21 11:51:04 CET 2021

Hi everyone,
I will to start porting code size test cases created by WD to the Embench github.
I have some questions regarding the process:

  1.  where do you think I should put these? Under which repository?
  2.  These test cases are meant for measuring code size only, therefore they may or may not run in order to measure performance. How should I deal with this?

Best Regards,

Best Regards,

Nidal Faour
Staff Engineer, R&D Engineering – Firmware & Toolchain, CTO Group

Western Digital®
Migdal Tefen 24959, P.O Box 3
Email: nidal.faour at wdc.com<mailto:nidal.faour at wdc.com>
Office: +972-4-9078756