[Embench] Minutes for Embench meeting on 20 September 2021

Ofer Shinaar Ofer.Shinaar at wdc.com
Wed Sep 22 07:43:22 CEST 2021

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for promoting the issue with M4 testing for embench-rt.
I want to elaborate that this is a blocker for promoting test results for interrupt latency.
It means we have a test suite running, but we have not published any results yet, since M4 is the reference (as on Embench-iot)

Another missed AI from embench-rt<https://github.com/embench/embench-meetings/blob/main/meetings/2021/2021-09-20-agenda.md#from-embench-rt>, is that the there were comments/questions on the PR which we answered.
If there are no more comments, I would like to merge them.

I will add comments to the PR itself and merge it by next month if no one has any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ofer