[Open SoC Debug] GSoC project to improve soft-CPU debugging in LiteX + MiSoC

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Wed Apr 12 09:48:44 CEST 2017

Sadly we didn't get any bites for the project as part of GSoC. After
chatting with Wallento, it sounds like we are going to wait until you guys
have finished getting initial things going. After that he and I will work
on getting this into LiteX / MiSoC this together.

As I have been reasonable successful at getting QEmu emulation of our SoC
going, that has satiated our immediate need for now. Even if it was a GSoC
project it would have been ~3 months before we /might/ have gotten
something useful.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell