[Open SoC Debug] GSoC project to improve soft-CPU debugging in LiteX + MiSoC

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Sun Mar 19 21:57:06 CET 2017

Hi Philipp,

At the moment I'm looking at the lowest effort way to add debugging to
LiteX as kind of a "proof of concept" to demonstrate how it might work. I
had previously gotten adv_debug_sys working with the or1k and was planning
on getting that stuff working again before I came across OpenSoCDebug.

At the moment I just want some Verilog code that I can wrap with LiteX and
hook up to the or1k core's debug interface. It seems like OSD might not be
ready for me to use that way yet?

Tim 'mithro' Ansell