[Open SoC Debug] Major changes in Open SoC Debug ahead!

Alex Bradbury Alex.Bradbury at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 16:00:10 CEST 2017

On 21 September 2017 at 13:59, Philipp Wagner <philipp.wagner at tum.de> wrote:
> Give feedback and get involved
>
> Changes like the ones we're attempting here present an excellent
> opportunity to get involved. Let us know on the mailing list what you
> think, or what your questions are.

Hi Philipp. To provide some non-technical feedback, let me just say a
huge thank you for writing up such a clear future roadmap and
transition plan. This is absolutely exemplary management of an open
source project. On behalf of the whole lowRISC team I wanted to
express how much we appreciate it.

Best,

Alex