[Open SoC Debug] Queries Regarding GSoC and Open SoC

Anant Sharma anant16129 at iiitd.ac.in
Sun Feb 25 19:00:43 CET 2018

Hi,

I have set up my environment and ready to go. I faced a little problem
because my system couldn't find or1k-elf-gcc, but I kind of fixed it. (I
don't think there's anything wrong with the python script). Also, went
through the examples of the Verilator. I am all set. What can I do next?

Thank You,

Anant Sharma,
2016129,
BTech - ECE,