[Open SoC Debug] Queries Regarding GSoC and Open SoC

Anant Sharma anant16129 at iiitd.ac.in
Wed Feb 28 18:03:48 CET 2018

I have the sourcing of optimsoc-environment.sh included in my ~\.bashrc

Still didn't work. I kind of have a feeling that it is something to do with
changing the variable $FUSESOC_CORES. But I had concatenated the directory
of the examples of optimsoc rather than change what it already had.

Anant Sharma,
2016129,
BTech - ECE,
IIIT Delhi,