[Open SoC Debug] CDM: Next Steps

SHIVAM AGGARWAL shivam16195 at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Jun 12 18:27:05 CEST 2018

Oh sorry. It was probably a misunderstanding on my part.
I will continue with the OSD-GDB server bridge. I have already opened an
issue: https://github.com/opensocdebug/osd-sw/issues/19
I am reading about RSP protocol and looking at the source code of openOCD
for reference: http://repo.or.cz/openocd.git/tree/HEAD:/src

Thanks a lot for your guidance and support.
*Shivam Aggarwal*